CORRADA, founded in 1933, has emerged as a global leader in the design and manufacture of carbide and steel progressive lamination dies, in interlocked and loose form, for electrical machines.

Experienced & qualified staff together with constantly updated technologies are the key features to meet the market demands.

40% of our dies are delivered to EuroGroup Companies, while the remaining 60% are delivered externally. CORRADA dies can be found in production on every continent; contributing to the Global “know-how” of Corrada.

CORRADA holds many worldwide patents for technologies which bring the best solutions to our customers’ requirements. The CORPACK® interlocked lamination stack is a patented trademark of CORRADA.

"KEY FIGURES FOR 2018"

VENDITE (M€)

0
13

DIPENDENTI

0
73

SUPERFICIE (MQ)

0
4.000

POSTAZIONI CAD

0
20

MACCHINE ELETTROEROSIONE

0
17

CENTRI LAVORO

0
6

RETTIFICHE PER COORDINATE

0
7

RETTIFICHE PER PIANI E PROFILI

0
15

MACCHINE MISURA 3D

0
4

CONTACT

Corrada S.p.A.
20020 Lainate (Milano) Italia – Via M. Buonarroti, 8
Tel. +39 02 35000800 – Fax +39 02 93570561
www.corrada.itcorrada@corrada.it

CAP. SOC. € 1.000.000 I.V. – P.IVA E C.F. 08890640157 – REA 1260166 REG. IMPR. MI 275012 TRIB. MI
SOCIETÀ SOGGETTA AD ATTIVITÀ DI DIREZIONE E COORDINAMENTO DI EUROGROUP S.P.A. SOCIETÀ UNIPERSONALE – AI SENSI DELL’ARTICOLO 2497/BIS CC